St. Joseph's Kabete

st-josephs-kabete

The History of St. Joseph goes back to 1909 when the colonial government acquired about 170,000 acres of land from the Kikuyu families around Kabete area and brought under the management of the veterinary department in the Ministry of Agriculture and a church was according started on the land. Currently the church has grown from a population of 50 Christians around 1989 to about 450.

It has a pre-unit and nursery school with over 100 children. The church is now planning a social community centre and modern health facility to cater for the local community.

The greatest challenge they are facing is the court case to determine the rightful owners of the land they are occupying. The current vicar is Rev. Dominic Wachira.

Minister

Vicar
The Rev. Dominic Wachira

 

 

  Home | About Us | StructureDepartmentsParishes | News & Events | Contact Us

Copyright © 2013 All Saints' Cathedral Diocese. All rights reserved.